Delivery & Returns
OUTLET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only selected 'end of line' items will appear on our outlet site and be available for online purchase.
- Our current season's stock and recent sale stock will not be available for online purchase.
- Please ensure that you try your shoes/boots/sandals on carpet to avoid scuffing the soles. We will be unable to accept any returns with wear or damage.
- We make an effort to ensure that our outlet online stock list is completely up to date. However, there may be situations where we have recently sold stock and this may still be shown as available. We apologise if this happens but we may be unable to supply alternatives in that style.
If you wish to cancel your order before we have shipped it, please urgently call our shop on 01722 334745 or email email@example.com
OUTLET DELIVERY POLICY
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days*) £5.00 per pair of shoes
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days*) £10.00 per pair of boots
- We currently do not ship internationally. We only ship to UK addresses.
*Lead time before shipping varies depending how busy we are; we aim to dispatch the working day following receipt of your order, but if we are quiet and you order early enough, we might ship the same day.
OUTLET RETURNS POLICY - ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY
We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if you are not, or you have simply changed your mind, please return your unused item to us within 14 days from dispatch for a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know to expect your package and please return your items in the original packaging. We cannot offer refunds on used items, so please ensure you try shoes and boots on carpet instead of hard floors (as hard floors scuff the soles of shoes and boots). We also cannot offer refunds on items that are not returned in the original packaging. The refund will be processed within 10 working days of us receiving your return. All refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Please ensure your dispatch note is enclosed. We will only refund the cost of your item, the cost of delivery will not be refunded. This applies for online purchases only, please refer to the in-store purchase returns policy if you purchased your item in store.
- Return by Post: Whilst the shop is closed please contact us and we will let you know where to post your item to for a refund. We strongly advise you return your item by a tracked postal service for your peace of mind, as we are unable to accept responsibility for items that do not reach us. We will not refund the cost of postage to return items.
- Return In Store: Please email email@example.com to arrange a date & time to drop your parcel off to the shop (39 High Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2PB), along with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange there and then. You must email first to arrange a date & time for return.
IN STORE RETURNS POLICY - IN STORE PURCHASES ONLY
We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if you are not, or you have simply changed your mind, please return your unused item to us within 7 days from purchase for a refund or within 14 days from purchase for an exchange. Please ensure you bring your receipt for proof of purchase and return your items in the original packaging. We cannot offer refunds on used items, so please ensure you try shoes and boots on carpet instead of hard floors (as hard floors scuff the soles of shoes and boots). We also cannot offer refunds on items that are not returned in the original packaging. This applies for in store purchases only, please refer to the online purchase returns policy if you purchased your item online.
We will not share your details with third parties. Your telephone number will only be used if we need to contact you regarding your order. We may email you from time to time with special offers and information. You can opt out at any time.
39 High Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SP1 2PB
Telephone: 01722 334745
VAT Number: GB382638526